https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Torchwood Tonight, News

I'll try to get some more of these press releases out in a while. Right now, I am trying to work on the site and at least get some of the cornerstone pages up so you aren't seeing quite so many naked directories and 404s. You know, webdesign is an awful lot of fun, but it really is a lot of work if you are trying to do it well. Luckily, I have some great programs to work with, but they come with their own headaches.


I took Art for years, but even though I'm fairly decent at sequential art and illustration, I'm nowhere near as good at plain old design as I should be. I guess I'm not bad, but you know... I'm not really good, either. Of course, the more I do it, the better I get, so I keep plugging on.

Don't forget Torchwood tonight on BBCA. Torchwood absolutely rocks, if you haven't seen it yet. I may start gushing over it soon - depends on how tonight's episode is, but I'm sure it will be fantastic - they all have been so far! You definitely have to check it out tonight, starting at 7:00 PM CST through 9:00 (the new episode last).

So check out The Weirding Monday to see how much I got going (you're more than welcome to surf on over all weekend, but I guarantee there won't be much more up right now) and then I'll try to get to those press releases before Monday.


No comments: