https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve Eve

Well, I finally managed to get down just enough beers last night to attain and maintain a pleasant buzz, so I went to the store today and picked up a couple 6-packs of some premium shit. Not beer - I have a pretty good feeling that all this beer I have been consuming the past two years has soured me on the taste - I got some Mike's Hard Lemonade and some Bacardi something or other. This stuff is generally too sweet for my taste, but I have a few beers left and it is easier on the old tummy... besides, even if it does give me a headache, it's not like I have anything to do or anyone to impress tomorrow.

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy weekend because I'm pretty sure everyone is partying early, just as I am - everyone I've spoken with is, so I figured it to be a safe assumption.

We'll get back to normal here toward the end of the week or the beginning of next. I honestly did not realize the two holidays fell at the beginning of the weeks the way they did and things have just been a real hassle. Doubly-so since all the places around here are only open 1/2-days on Saturdays and Wednesdays...

Anyway, I am hoping to pay this fine either Thursday or Friday and be done with that, then I may still have to show up for court and prove I've done so Monday... if they don't throw me back in jail for some bullshit reason (knock wood) like they did to begin with - or just shoot me on the spot for not knowing who the starting QB for the TN Vols is or because I've never had sexual relations with an immediate family member - then I really have nothing else going on anyway! Heh. I'm going to have to get back to blogging regularly because there's absolutely nothing else going on to monopolize my time!

No comments: