https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rob Schneider, an Interesting Asshole

I am no big fan of Rob Schneider. That is not to say I dislike him or his work or anything like that; I mean exactly what I say: I am no fan. I would be shocked if something bad happened to him, but probably not as shocked as I would be if he won an award. His movies are pretty crummy, but they do have their moments and provide some modicum of entertainment now and then.

All that said, I happened upon an interview with him purely by accident and found out, truly to my surprise, that he's actually quite an interesting person. If you take a moment to read the interview, you will get the reference in the title; if you don't, it is what Jay Mohr called Schneider in his book, Gasping for Airtime, which I have not read. I am, I must admit, a complete fan of Jay Mohr. Even Schneider gives him his dues in the interview, regardless of the comment. But I digress...

Check out the interview, as I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Paul C said...

Just read the interview with Rob Schneider. Really good. He seems like a sensible decent human being to me. He can't be that much of an asshole because I know Sandler likes him and Sandler doesn't like bad people around him. What he said about Ebert was nice and much more meaningful to do it while he was alive. I agree about the Charleton Heston thing. ( I didnt know he marched with MLK II )