https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sorry

I told you I would be busy yesterday, well I fell asleep once I got home. So that one is totally on me, though there really isn't much to report. I missed the Superbowl because it wouldn't come in here, but have seen most of the commercials since then. I may talk about that, since Superbowl Sunday is basically the last big holiday we have until Easter (excepting Valentine's Day and Presidents' Day, because not everyone celebrates those) and is distinctively American, but I may end up hitting upon some other stories or reviews along the way - we'll see.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it busy today but am making no promises. Again, I simply haven't received a lot of press releases lately. I may even have to get into some of the second-printing stuff just to make the content stretch, but I'll try to get caught-up to things today if I can.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: