https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, July 30, 2012

D' Weng Weng West on Roku

After almost two years of looking for it, I found D' Weng Weng West on Roku's Drive-In Theater channel last week. I haven't watched it yet because I'm probably going to wait until I've drank a substantial amount before I even attempt it, but I have it there, just waiting.

I discovered Weng Weng when I saw a movie entitled For Your Height Only and fell in love with the little guy. I have no idea what it is about him that I find so intriguing, but I really had a great time watching that awful movie. I hear that this one has all of the cowboys and Indians portrayed by little people (midgets), and that's just awesome to me.

I can't wait to see it and I had to share my discovery with you all, as I know at least some of you enjoy bad movies as much as I do. It's on Roku, the Drive-In Theater channel, found in your Channel Store.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: