https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Weirding @ Facebook

I told you a few posts back that I have been working the social networking thing for a while now with the original intention of bringing more visitors to the blog and website but that I've yet to figure out exactly how to do that.

I also started administrating some Pages on Facebook (which I may or may not have already told you). Pages are like Groups except that people Follow as opposed to joining them and interact with them as opposed to participate. They Like and can comment but they do not take a hand in deciding what content is actually posted on the page. They do have TLs however and members can post to those if the Page allows it although I've no idea who actually sees that content or where.

Despite having been admin on a number of these pages for several months now, I'm still uncertain as to how some things work - and Facebook keeps changing them all the time without notice or explanation. But, shit, I've been making PB&J for longer than that and I still have trouble spreading the PB evenly without crumbling up the bread.

However, I've had The Weirding's Page up for several years now, I just haven't done much with it. And that is all about to change. I have culled an admin or two from the contacts I've made along the way and we're soon to start updating the Page on a regular basis.

So, if you are on Facebook please take a moment to "Like" us, then you'll be Following the Page and will see our posts in your Timeline. Or, at least you're supposed to. You may have to add us to an Interests list or make us a "Preferred Page" or some shit. As we figure things out, we'll let you know.

This changes absolutely nothing here; I'll still continue to post as always. One of the cool things about that is I'll now be announcing posts on the FB Page, so you'll know when to come read the new ones!

www.facebook.com/TheWeirding

© C Harris Lynn, 2013

No comments: