https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, March 14, 2014

Remix

I honestly believe a lot of music is released these days just so they can remix it. And honestly, many times the remixes are better than the originals! I guess I shouldn't mention any bands by name (although I do not think they would mind it, this band in particular) so I will refrain from doing so, but a certain Industrial Jungle Punk outfit recently released an album that I felt was just awful then they released a handful of remixes from said album that rocked my socks off!

So, do what you must musicians - you know who you are - but do so well. And some cool dj software from guitar center may be just what you need to do so. So check it out. Make it so.