https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Birthday, Batman

Today is Batman's 75th anniversary - the birthdate of the creation (in the comics, Bats sorta defies the aging process). Happy birthday, Bruce Wayne!

We have a lot of things going on behind the scenes and that's why I haven't been around much. I also forgot to promote last week's movie but that turned out for the good since it was a dud. I will get some things together for this week's film, Are You in the House Alone? The event starts every Saturday night around 9:30pm CST.

I drew a picture of Bats a few years back and just came across it the other day. This is a great opportunity to share it but I cannot locate it right this second. If I come across it, I'll be sure to photograph it and add it to this post. I don't have a scanner, so I don't know how it will turn out.

© The Weirding, 2014

No comments: