https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

The Weirding Overhaul Update

I guess I should number these update posts but we'd be well into the triple digits or so by now and I don't feel like going back to count them all.

ANYwho, I told you that we were not just updating the site but overhauling it as well - design, structure, even adding new content - and I know that's been a while back. Traditionally (like, since we launched nearly a decade ago), we release updates on Halloween and this time will be no different but we've already started updating and overhauling so, if you haven't checked us out lately, please take a moment to do so!

We have a literal shit-ton of stuff headed your way but it takes time, so be sure to check back often to see what's going on.

© The Weirding, 2014

No comments: