https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Editing and Fucking-Up Your Feed

Hey guys, I wanted to apologize for fucking-up your feed subscriptions with editing. The recent TV reviews have been getting a lot of hits, so I reread them and found a few mistakes I had to edit. Unfortunately, Blogger has a bad habit of screwing-up the formatting once you do that and always has. Doubly unfortunate is my tendency to forget that and not reread my work once edited, so I came back today to find them all jumbled and without spaces between the paragraphs - meaning I had to go in and re-edit them again!

It's been a while since I subscribed to our own feeds and I guess I should, but I'm sure I'll make the same mistake there (of not checking it vigilantly). The point being that if old posts keep popping-up in your feeds or showing at the top, it's just because I had to re-edit them for formatting and/or correct a few grammatical errors I missed the first time or two.

And, for that, we apologize.

© The Weirding, 2015

No comments: