https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, June 08, 2007

Hilton Led Screaming to Jail

Fan? Shit. Shit, meet Fan.

The judge just ordered Paris Hilton back to jail, no questions asked. She was led from the courtroom in handcuffs, screaming, "It's not right! Mom!"

Apparently, the hold-up at her mansion had to do with the Hiltons calling in make-up artists! Not to mention, as I just noted, the power play between the sheriff's department and the judge. But the judge had had enough.

The judge reversed his previous decision and remanded Paris Hilton back to jail for the full 45 days of her sentence! She was shown weeping, handcuffed, in the back of a squad car.

4 comments:

Manodogs said...

You really should have been watching Shepard Smith on FOX News Channel earlier! That was too funny! He even cross-referenced MST3K, when he said, "I feel like Mystery Science Theater for some reason."

TOOOO funny!

Also, did you see the guy behind the lawyer with the "I Love Paris" cap, mocking everything? Smith said he was a plant for a TV show and to watch for him on Jimmy Kimmel Live or one of the latenight shows.

Anonymous said...

I had to come over here knowing that you'd have something to say about today's episode of The Paris Hilton Show.

I laughed my ass off. Who needs daytime soaps, we've got Paris.

Anonymous said...

I understand, I don't hate Paris either. This would be happening no matter which celebrity it was. I'm just sick and tired of the elite of this country getting away with whatever. There are 2 sets of laws, one for the rich and one for the rest.

I just love your posts. LOL

Manodogs said...

I deleted my original post because I spilled beer all over my keyboard last night and it started like doubling and tripling letters and a bunch of stuff. To paraphrase what I originally said (which is what Saphey responded to in the post directly above):

I don't hate Paris and I do think she was unfairly made an example of, but she still deserves some punishment. I'd have liked to have seen her doing community service, as opposed to being put in jail.