https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

NEW Cattle Decapitation - Bring Back the Plague

 

Cattle Decapitation - Bring Back the Plague

Scrub up, y'all.

Did you see that live music thing the other night -- the one co-hosted by Stephen Colbert and the two Jimmys (Jimmies, sp?)?  God damn!  About half an hour in, Colbert said something like, "I know everyone's feeling depressed, anxious, and uncertain right now..." and I thought, "I wasn't half an hour ago!"

But, it's nice that they all came together digitally... I guess.  J-Lo's legginess stimulated my economy but I couldn't stay for the whole affair -- it was just a tear-jerker, and I ran out of Kleenex during J-Lo.  Elton John and the Stones were the only acts that didn't play something completely depressing!  Hell, I had to start drinking hand sanitizer to get through that much of it!
 

When Coldplay came on, I started rooting for the fucking virus.

Okay, okay, that's a bit harsh.  But, in my defense, I wouldn't have gotten through the first-grade were it not for drinking hand sanitizer; I'll be fine, but I'm humbled by your concern.


Here's an excellent and accurate, though brief, rundown on Death Metal I came across this morning.  And here's a new song from Cattle Decapitation that I've been sitting on and decided to post early.

Speaking of early, some states (including mine) are listening to economists and dipshits instead of the medical community, and are reopening as soon as this week.  Those "protests" to reopen that
the media harped on were astroturfed and funded by the Far-Right -- specifically, oil companies and investors.  The same entities behind the aggressive military maneuvers in Iran and China, and the Neo-McCarthyism gripping the mainstream political/propaganda sphere: The War Machine literally drinks oil.
 

Those people should be at home, learning how to code.

Maybe blogs can't change the world or whatever, but I strongly suggest you stay the fuck at home.  Worry about everything else after this subsides, because these people are fucking morons who will absolutely get us all killed -- one way or another.  I realize that's easier said than done, but that's the reality we face. 

I seriously doubt anyone's going to develop a vaccine against every strain of the common cold in a year, or even five.  I agree, however, that there are many, many more important things than Dan Patrick's life and the lives of those who think the way he does.  And don't fool yourselves: Both parties think alike.

I've been watching the Where My Country Gone? show most afternoons.  Wow, huh!?  That's... entertaining, but hardly informative. 


Where my money gone, BTW?  Flying my Hoover Flags over here, waiting on that Stimulus -- the biggest, the most ever in all of history, much bigger than Where My Country Gone's predecessors ever would have sent -- Check.

Anyway, I need to get my head focused on doing something productive.  Enjoy!


© The Weirding, 2020

No comments: