https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, August 28, 2009

Formatting

I know Win98 is 10 years old; I know Microsoft doesn't support it and few scripts and so forth work on it as well as they do other, newer platforms. It's unfortunate all the way around (there's really little need to go into it; needless to say, I disagree with the handling of it all, but Billy Gates has yet to make $100 billion and the rest of us can just go "get effed"), because I am stuck with it right this minute - and for the foreseeable future. While I hope to have the Vista box back up and going within the next week or so, if it can't be done, then it simply cannot be done and I'll be on 98 until it can be. Please don't even mention "Linux."

I apologize for the funky formatting issues we've been having lately. I could employ some workarounds to eliminate them, but it would not only increase the time spent on every post by as much as 2+ hours - apiece - it wouldn't really be worth it. I know it looks funky and stuff, and I sincerely apologize for that, but The Weirding and The Rundown are generally flawless in our attention to detail. Not flawless in our employment of detail, but certainly in our pursuit of it. Does that even make sense?

Well, I hope you can, for now, look past the funk and just enjoy the words. The beautiful, nonsensical, sometimes even lyrical, words.

You may now return your browser to its upright position.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: