https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, October 22, 2007

Today's Agenda

Today is usually a decent press release day - it's also usually a pretty good entertainment news day, as we find out all the trouble the girls got into over the weekend - so I am going to get out a little entertainment news and then I am going to do a little behind-the-scenes work on the blogs and get some more content together for the website.

I am still trying to get into a system here with everything. The general idea is to do at least one thing on everything each day - at least one post on all the blogs, one page on the site, etc. - but it doesn't always work out that way, of course. Some days I get so many press releases and/or there is so much news for one or another blog that I have to adjust for that and that puts me behind on everything else, which forces me to scramble the next day(s) to catch-up on everything else. Then some days are more technical days, where I spend almost the entire work day actually working behind-the-scenes, but you (the "end-user") don't actually see anything new (unless some of that work is redesigning).

And I am a real person, so real-life and personal needs and duties rear their ugly heads just as often, forcing me to displace when I work, or even disallowing me from working at all some days! I do have some real-life matters to get to today, as well, but I got a very early start on things this morning - very early - so I'm hopeful everything will work out just fine.


No comments: