https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Yongary: Monster from the Deep this Saturday



Every Saturday, The Weirding crew gets together and watches a movie. Most of these movies are complete shit but that's what makes them so enjoyable. This week, the movie is Yongary: Monster from the Deep.

Since we don't screen the films before watching them, I have no real idea as to what, exactly, Yongary is about but I have a pretty good idea that it's going to suck. That makes me happy because I'm certain its lack of quality will inspire within me some choice words for the movie and everyone involved with bringing it to my computer screen.

The show starts around 9:30pm CST this Saturday and be sure to check out the Events schedule on our Google+ page for more information. Yongary: Monster from the Deep this weekend!

© The Weirding, 2014

No comments: