https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Yep, it's Saturday night now; I missed Saturday Morning Cartoons again but I'll try not to let it happen again. I went ahead and scheduled some for upcoming weeks. I also apologize for the 31 Days of Horror Movie Reviews, but this is the first time I've done anything for my birthday literally in like 10 years and I may have gone a bit overboard on it.

Anyway, I'm still reviewing movies and still have things working, they just haven't come together as neatly as I'd planned, so forgive me. This is one of the main reasons I haven't tried harder to break into the industry: I'm just not good with deadlines and never have been. Of course, knowing one's weaknesses without doing much about them is no excuse.

We'll see what we can pull out from our hat, though.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: