https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, December 04, 2009

Steven Seagal: Lawman Breaks A&E Records

There's some kind of criminal joke in there, but I'm just not feeling it... ANYwho, Steven Seagal: Lawman premiered to some 3.4 million Monday, with the second episode drawing 3.6 million. Two million of those viewers were from the coveted 18-49 demographic, making it the most watched premiere in the network's history.

Seagal claims unnecessary FBI investigations using questionable tactics ruined his movie career. I believe him.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It breaks records like Steven Seagal breaks faces? And here I always thought it was his wooden acting that ruined his movie career. I guess I was wrong.

Manodogs said...

Yes, he is awful. But I'll tell you this:

There is one of his flicks - I think it's Above the Law - where he puts a cloth napkin across his fist, then wraps a pool ball in it, and proceeds to beat the living shit out of the entire bar in maybe three-four moves. You cannot help but lift, bodily, from your seat as you see it; it is awesome - like a religious thing.

While I eschewed everything Seagal up to seeing that, I got every one of his movies following! Then some heinous girl stole them all.

If only I'd had a pool table. And a background in martial arts training.

Manodogs said...

Holy serendipity, Batman!