https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey y'all, how's yer mama?

I apologize profusely for how tardy this post is, life got in the way the last couple of weeks. Okay, actually I am really not sorry, but I thought it might make some of you feel better if I said it so there you are.

Moving right along...

I'm HellCat, a real live reader and writer from Memphis, TN. I am the owner of the website Big Bad Voodoo Mama where I sell hand dyed clothes and other hippie items. You may all feel free to go visit the site and buy lots of things. Mama needs some new boobs.

I'm also a doula and volunteer breastfeeding counselor, although I suspect none of the fine people reading this blog will be needing to avail themselves of my services.

Mostly I am here because my good friend Manodogs asked me come over and write a bit for him on this here blog thinger. Since I am not the sort of girl to let an opportunity to run my mouth pass by without notice, I'll be here spouting off for your reading pleasure. Seeing as how I spend most of my waking hours with a 21 month old mutant who does not currently speak English, I don't usually experience much adult conversation, outside those with my husband and the jury is still out on whether or not he should be considered an adult.

This is probably all you really need to know about me at this junction. Stay tuned for some mindless babbling actual content coming to this little space soon.

And don't forget to tip your waitress.


No comments: