https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, August 01, 2008

08-01-08

Well, I did drink yesterday - heavily. And it was nice. I needed a break!

But I had to run into town earlier today and I finally sold my car! The heat was absolutely stifling. My friend dropped me off at the store while she went to the lawyer's and it took a lot longer than either of us expected. The longer she was gone, the more shit I found to buy... I spent far more than I meant to, but since I sold the car, I can afford it - even if just barely. Nothing that great to talk about - mostly groceries - but I shouldn't need anything from the store for the next month or so! Except sugar and necessities.

Anyway, I got in this afternoon around 3pm and just fell-out. I didn't sleep very long, but I am still reeling. That heat and walking around a warehouse all day drained me.

Classic [adult swim] line-up coming up in about an hour (in the CST). And barring any unforeseen whatever, we'll be back on our regular schedule tomorrow.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

2 comments:

sapheyerblu said...

Oh sure, out drinking without me. I'm hurt. LOL

Joking. Hope all is going well.

Love ya, Babe

Manodogs said...

I do so love to drink.