https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, August 02, 2008

08-02-08

Morning, guys. I've been up for a little while, but had an errand or two to run and am still getting my bearings. It's not even noon and it's over 90ยบ out there! It's bad enough as it is, but if you go outside then walk in somewhere with AC and walk back out, you can really tell just how hot it is.

I'm going to get most of these PRs out to you that I didn't get to earlier in the week, as well as whatever else comes along. Then I have to work on getting the site moved, which I already know is going to be a chore...

Anyway, I know it's a Saturday, but it's too hot to do anything outside, so sit back with us and read all about comics, tabletop RPGs, being a Nerd, and some celebrity will probably get arrested, to boot! Good times, good times.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: