https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, August 31, 2006

America's Newest Superhero Crowned!

Those on the West Coast will not want to read this! It contains the winner.

It's over.

What started out as a possible nightmare, but definitely managed to redeem itself throughout the course of its short run, Sci-Fi's Who Wants to be a Superhero? ended tonight.

[SPOILERS!]

I'll have to say that, with Major Victory's exit, I really did have to wonder as to whom it would be. I know, I know, some may say I'm playing it up -- laying it on a little thick -- but I'm dead-serious. Major Victory was the man for the job; he was the superhero, and I can't help but think that it was something of a pity vote. I hate to say that, because the winner is a cool guy and all, but... come on. Major Victory is the man.

So, you may have guessed it: Feedback is America's newest superhero. I'm not mad or anything. Fat Momma didn't really have the acting chops to carry off a movie -- she just didn't take it that seriously -- and if nothing else can be said for the guy, the one thing Feedback has done consistently is take this whole thing very seriously.

Either way it goes, the guy who should have gotten it didn't, but I'm pleased that someone who will take it seriously did. And I really enjoyed this show. I think it took everyone by surprise; everyone figured it was going to suck from jumpstreet. And it was a lot of fun.

The season finale will be available on iTunes tomorrow.

Excelsior!

No comments: