https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fantastic Four Coming to Cartoon Network!

Not the old one, which they sometimes still play on Boomerang (and I keep meaning to set up on the TV so I can tape them, but keep forgetting) -- this is a brand new cartoon they've been advertising all week and it really looks good!

I've developed an altogether unhealthy obsession with Billy & Mandy lately, so I've had CN on a lot this week, and I've seen several commercials for it. The animation is crisp and reminiscent of the newer, Todd McFarlane-influenced style so prevalent in comics the past decade or so. Really looks nice. I tried surfing to the site to get a direct link, but it's for broadband users and I am on dial-up, plus Blogger keeps dropping the connection, no matter what...

I have an entire, scathing piece concerning the Tom & Jerry debacle, but Blogger keeps blinking-out here recently*, so I saved it as a draft and then worked on it in an offline editor and haven't finished it yet. I'll try to post it soon.

Meanwhile, don't miss the new Fantastic Four cartoon on Cartoon Network, this Saturday night!

*In fact, it dropped the connection while I was writing this entry, so I had to copy and paste it into my offline editor and try it again a FEW times to get it posted... dammit!


No comments: