https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, July 23, 2007

Comic Con Guest List, Info


Unfortunately, we are not able to attend Comic-Con this year. I have never been to Comic-Con as yet, in fact, but I have every intention of attending on a regular basis sometime soon. Still, we were hoping to at least get a chance to go to DragonCon, but things aren’t looking so great for that, either. Just too many things that need more immediate attention and not enough money to go around.

Still, G4 will have full coverage of the entire event, starting Friday night. It will run 4-hour blocks (I think - if I heard it right) on both Thursday and Friday nights, starting in primetime. I will be watching and commenting on that, even though I realize that’s nowhere near the same as actually being there. Still, it should have plenty of information for me to pass along, because I know that most readers aren’t going to be able to attend.

I will post Dark Horse’s officially scheduled events in a second (another press release from the company), and I can give you the list of scheduled attendees:
  • Jessica Alba
  • The entire cast of Jericho
  • The entire cast of Heroes
  • Dane Cook
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Kate Beckinsale
  • Frank Miller
  • tons more...
Comic-Con will also host this year's Eisner Awards ceremonies. Don't forget that many stars and celebrities will be in attendance, even if they are not part of the "official" roster. Please don't hassle folks!

I beseech any and all guests and attendees to send us information on the goings-on. Feel free to include links to your own blogs or sites and we're going to keep up with the biggest comics event of the year as best we can... from many miles away...

Events for Saturday are nearly sold-out, but tickets for other days are still available.


No comments: