Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Dark Conspiracy Weather Randoms

Dark Conspiracy
Here's a version of the Dark Conspiracy weather randoms that used to be on the Yahoo! site (then on The Weirding for a while). I lost the HTML table I created (the one I published on Yahoo!) but found the original notes. These randoms will be included in an upcoming release but, since I have never worked with Drive-Thru (where I hope to release it), I make no promises.

I know a lot of you enjoyed these and I'm sorry they went AWOL for all these years. Enjoy!

1-2    Gray, menacing cloudfront
3        Slow-rolling black cloud emitting red and yellow lightning
4-5    The dull, acrid smell of radioactive waste
6-7    Strong, indistinct, chemical smells
8-9    Buffeting winds: AGL test, STR test if AGL test failed; Prone if failed.
10      Electrogeist
(Dark Races, p. 30-31)

Whatever I get to publish, assuming I do, will have a slightly different version of this and other Dark Conspiracy randoms. I heard several of you from the Protodimension community DL and still use this table. That's so humbling, I tear-up every time I tell that story or hear it. 😂

© The Weirding, 2024

No comments: