https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, October 23, 2010

On the Halloween Horror Flick Reviews

There have been several issues plaguing this noblest of endeavors, aside from my prolonged illness (which remains mysterious), including Netflix' temporary outage and some kind of mail snafu. For example, there was an entire week turnaround for one movie early in the month and I was supposed to have received another movie today but did not.

I am going to complete the project to the best of my abilities, including doing shorter reviews and several of them per day, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to do a full 31 movie reviews in 31 days. Projects like this are dependent on many things, several of which are outside my influence, and though this seemed like a totally do-able thing at the outset, it took some time to manifest as obviously undo-able.

But I am going to get back into doing more reviews anyway, of basically everything, so there will be more of them. Again, sorry, but this wasn't entirely my fault, so I can only accept partial responsibility.

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

2 comments:

Manodogs said...

Fuck it -- I'm going for it!

Manodogs said...

You know what I forgot (just read something that reminded me)? Netflix pulled a slew of flicks I had queued to review like a week into October. I forgot all about that! I was going to do all of the Friday the 13th titles, for example, and all eight or so were yanked before I got the chance.

Stuff like that sends you back to the drawing board. I had to stop and pore through available titles again, then watch a few minutes of some I just didn't care to watch all the way through, and so forth.

Granted, I should have been more on-the-ball all the way around, but who would think to prepare for such a thing? Well, this guy did not.