Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Busy Day, Busy Week

Like I said over to The OddBlog, I have been very busy today and this will be a very busy week. A friend is planning to be up here tomorrow and will stay for most of the week. He's going to help me get all this furniture and stuff into the bedroom, which I am setting up as a studio. This was my plan all along, but I haven't been able to bring it to fruition so far because I am simply unable to move all of this stuff around like it needs to be. Even if my neck weren't in such bad shape and I were a stronger man, desks and drafting tables and so forth are just too wieldy to move alone. Anyway, the point is to get the table, computer desk, and network all back up and running so that I can get more done faster.

BBCA showed Hex and Dr. Who all weekend and I watched it pretty much all day Saturday, but I have already seen all of those episodes at least twice, thrice in many cases, so I watched Haunting Evidence today. Does anyone else watch this? Do they follow up on the stories, because I wonder what their success rate is? It was good, but there was no ending to any of the cases and I wonder how accurate they were. They got a lot of details right in a lot of the cases, long before they were made aware of the information, and shocked more than one officer.

Other than that, it's just rainy and turning cold.

No comments: