https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip


Hey?

I cannot stress enough how good this show is. I cannot make you believe me when I say it rocks. I can do very little on its behalf, but I am here to tell you: Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip is probably the best show on TV. Hell, it's the best show I've seen in years - years!

PLEASE watch this show! PLEASE look at this show!

This is the best thing to happen to TV in years and I don't know what else to say about it. This a great effing show, y'all.

I have a great many upsets in my life and very few good things; this is one of my good things - this is something to which I look forward. I'd sincerely appreciate it if you didn't take it away from me.

No comments: