https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, May 18, 2007

Comics Day May, 2007


Technically, I receive my comics at the first of the month, and this month was no different, but with physical therapy and the computers going down and everything I've had to deal with the past two months, I haven't had a chance to read them like I normally do. That's why I didn't do Comics Day either month.

However, I figured I'd go on and list them, just in case anyone had a question like, "Hey, how was that title?" or I ended up mentioning any of them and needed an anchor post for a link.

This month I received the most comics I've gotten so far. Several of the titles to which I subscribe are bi-monthly, and this was the month they... went... bi. Ahem
  • Moon Knight #9
  • After the Cape #2
  • 30 Days of Night: Spreading the Disease #5
  • The Walking Dead #37
  • Daredevil #96
  • All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #2 (of 4)
  • The Comics Journal
I've flipped through several of them and have to say that, so far, Moon Knight had the best dialogue, but - again - I literally only read a few pages in them, so that's just a first impression.

I do want to say that the new Handbook of the Marvel Universe is absolutely beautiful, even if it contains only 2 or 3 characters I've heard of. Well, it has several I've heard of, but I mean fairly active ones. I always had a soft-spot for these collections and have tons of them from my childhood days.

I already brought up some of this month's TCJ and am about to write a highly-controversial post on their favorite subject in a few minutes.


No comments: