https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wild at Heart

So I said a while back that I wanted to check out BBCA's Wild at Heart, but I kept forgetting it was on or something. At any rate, I managed to catch the season finale tonight (of course it's the finale - it's the first one I saw!) and I was really impressed. I thought I would be and I was pleasantly surprised! I love that - when you see something and think, "That looks pretty good," and you're actually satisfied when you experience it.

Because, let's be honest, it doesn't happen often.

I wasn't familiar with any of the characters, but the episode did a really good job of getting to the heart of them in the hour it was on. I really felt like I had a pretty good handle on the whole thing and the characters, which is good for only having seen one episode so late in the season.

It was a really good show and appropriate for the whole family. I don't know if it will be being rerun or if it will return for another season, but I recommend it if you happen to catch it. The season finale is being replayed tonight if you want to check it out.

No comments: