https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Support Equality - Let Joss Whedon Buy YOU Dinner!

I came across this earlier on MySpace and thought everyone here might be interested in case you haven't seen it.

Of course, Joss Whedon is the creator (and often writer) of such fan-favorites as Buffy, Angel, Serenity, and more, and this little deal here is to support equality - specifically, the wimminfolk of which we here are so fond. I have to be honest, I was doing about 324097 other things while I read this, and even though I like Whedon's creations and comics, I don't have the time or resources to travel immediately, so I figured I would just pass this along to y'all and wish you all good luck!

I do have some other rather "inside" comics news to pass along, but I don't think I'm supposed to talk about it just yet. To be honest, I'm really not sure, so I'm erring on the side of caution.

No comments: