Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

No Room for Lindsay

Alright, I should be able to get the rest of these press releases out today and tomorrow. Then I have some other things to chat about, including some movie-type news and some celebrity gossip, as well as some comics industry stuff, and then I had planned on doing some reviews.

Well, I went into the bedroom closet to pull out some of the boxes so I could get to my comics and in doing so, I hit the corner of my drafting table and spilled the entire contents of the sidebar-thingy all over the floor! Pencils, pens, brushes, erasers, compasses, templates - the whole nine! So I spent the last few minutes picking that up, but the lip of the thing stretches right to the closet door, so it's almost impossible to eke the boxes out of there. I have no idea how Lindsay managed - no wonder she's so angry!

Anyway, part of me is determined to get to them now just because, but the rest of me knows I can't really afford to lose the entire day to screwing with something like that, so I am basically saying that I don't know what to tell you to expect today...

Welcome to my world.


No comments: