https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Content

I’m over it. I spent all day yesterday trying to get these XP drives to slave-up to the 98 box. It will recognize them, but it says they are unformatted. I have run into that before with floppies that were made on XP boxes, so I don’t think any of the data has been lost; 98 just doesn’t recognize XP.

However, I did find like 95% of all the files I was “missing” right here on this box! They are just in about 3297432094032948 different places and I’m spending too much time trying to get them all in the same place. So I’m over that, too.

There is new content on the site today, just not the SAFE stuff (which didn’t have anything to do with Halloween, anyway - it was just finished). I’ll be posting it shortly.

I also have press releases to get to you here and a lot more to babble about, as I’ve had more than enough time to think and no forum on which to post these pithy ponderings!

Happy Halloween from The Weirding and The Rundown!

No comments: