https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Virgin

I put out the first AdWords campaign for The Weirding today. You might see the ads on some other sites, but we don't run AdSense, so you will not see them here.

This is just the first step to promotion and marketing and I did this only because a company sent me $50 free advertising on AdWords. I am also setting up campaigns through some other advertising networks, so hopefully you will see us in various places throughout the following months.

Make sure to let your friends know about us. We focus mostly on campaign materials for previously-published RPGs, though we also have the Simple And Free Engine which will be coming along sometime next year (hopefully) and it is exactly that: a simple and completely free role-playing game system. Very robust, actually - I know because I created it!

Right now, we have material for Champions, Chill, Cyberpunk, and Dark Conspiracy and we have plenty of plans for other systems and games on the way, many of which have been OOP for years. Why? Because a lot of them rock hard and we own and sometimes play them.

The Weirding is as much a lifestyle as website and many of the contributors to it follow this very lifestyle: I am a total geek - a full-on Nerd of the highest order. My shopping, socializing, entertainment, and work is all done online. I read too many comic books, watch too much sci-fi and B-rater horror flicks, listen to too much heavy metal from the 80s and 90s, make too many pop-culture references non-Cyberculturalists rarely catch, and I enjoy every minute of it! The Weirding covers everything it covers from this perspective and, if you are anything like us, we would love to have you!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: