https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears is a Mother... wait

A family friend has informed the press that Jamie Lynn Spears gave birth to a beautiful baby girl sometime this morning.

The baby is named Maddie Bryann and weighs 7-lb, 11-oz. The "friend" asked not to be named because the family had chosen not to inform the press... ah, these Southern folk - always lookin' out fer they "friends." But I digress.

The 17-year old star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101 and sister of professional trainwreck, Britney Spears, is engaged to the father, a pipe-layer (that gives me the giggles everytime I read it!) from Mississippi. I did not make that up - how could I!?

When told, Britney reportedly responded, "A whut? Whut's a baby, y'all?"

(She really did not do that; I made that part up.)

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

3 comments:

Manodogs said...

If Brit-Brit would drop about 10 lbs., I'd lay some pipe.

WHAT!? WHAT!

HOW COULD I PASS THAT ONE UP?

Manodogs said...

wtf is wrong with these morons? That's a rhetorical question - I don't have time to hear the answers:

Already, the spelling of the kid's middle name is in contention; some sources have "Maddie Bryann," others have "Maddie Briann."

I don't really care; Bryan/Brian is a boy's name and "Brianne" is a stripper's.

Manodogs said...

Teenage pregnancy is on the rise in America and nearly 20 girls in a Massachusetts school apparently entered a "pregnancy pact" and got knocked-up. But experts say not to blame celebrity culture or Hollywood, as the trend started before all of this.