https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, September 12, 2008

Printing Delays DC Titles

We don't carry a lot of DC stories here because DC does not have a very good publicity department. Put simpler, I am not surfing the Web for DC stories if they cannot be bothered to send me any PRs and keep me apprised of what is going on with them. But this one I saw yesterday and thought I would pass along:

All-Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder #10, DCU Decisions #1, and Action #869 have all been rescheduled due to printing errors. According to some sources, All-Star Batman and Robin contained graphic language that was not suitably obscured by black boxes. DC has asked retailers to destroy all copies (fat chance). While that issue is scheduled for release September 24th, the others are said to have hit shelves Wednesday.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: