https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goodnight

I know I got a late start and haven't been here much the last several days, but what can I say? The move is taxing and isn't even over yet. Of course, we still have to get settled once we get over there, so it's a whole... process. Lengthy and incredibly tiresome, not to mention emotionally draining.

I have got to try and sleep. So long as things stay okay with the computer, which crashed bigger than shit after some frigging update, I'll be here at least a little the next few days. I don't know what to tell you about next week.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

And, of course, I didn't sleep worth a damn. It's been raining off and on here lately, but as usual, it hasn't been raining half as much as it's been threatening to. It was so muggy and hot last night when I went to bed that I kept waking up - that is, until I turned the fan on... then I woke up numerous times because I was too cold.

One of those nights.

I have to do more packing this morning so I can do more moving this afternoon.