https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

31 Days o' Horror

Thanks to Netflix' streaming movies and my love for splatter-flicks, I am going to review 31 horror movies throughout October. Rest assured, there will still be plenty of comics-related news and such, but because I am pulling back on the blogging here, and most comics are just not very entertaining, I'm going back to the old formula: If I like and want to discuss it, it's going in the pot.

And I love me some horror flicks.

I'll be focusing largely on the 1980' slasher flicks, as well as "Satanic" and supernatural fare, because "psychological thrillers" and PG-13 fare is largely shite. Just because your movie is based on a serial killer or has some horror elements does not make it a horror movie, proper, and I'm reviewing horror movies -- few of which are for children.

RESIDENTS OF MASSACHUSETTS SHOULD NOT READ THIS BLOG UNDER PENALTY OF LAW.

Because I'm pursuing other projects, including a hopeful update of the site this Halloween (as usual), there will be some days with more than one review. All reviews will be tagged "Horror, Movies, Reviews."

That is all.

© C Harris Lynn, 2010

No comments: