Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Immediate Plans

If you have any problems accessing any of the blogs or site today, it's because I am very busy trying to get it all together. I figured I'd give you a quick rundown on what I am attempting to accomplish so that you may troubleshoot a little on your own if you get lost:
  1. I may transfer The Rundown to The Weirding domain.
  2. I am changing the OddBlog's format and hoping to figure out how to monetize and format it.
  3. I have to pull down the Cyberpunk Glossary from the old site and will not be able to include it in this first issue as planned, in order to avoid being punished for "duplicate content."
  4. I am formatting The Christmas Sketch to present in HTML, even though my choice was to make it available in PDF. There are several reasons for doing this, which I will not go into now.
  5. I am looking into what I can offer in the way of contests; I'm not sure that I am able to offer prizes and such for contests, even though I'd really like to.
  6. I will be customizing The Speakeasy somewhat and also playing with a neat idea I had for using specific blogs in order to facilitate larger, living documents -- such as interactive projects.
If you experience difficulties getting through to anything, please give it some time and try back later. If, by tomorrow, you still cannot access some things, please drop me a line and let me know.

Thanks!

No comments: