https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tonight's TV

I wasn't going to post anything, but tonight is actually the last Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I don't think too many people care, either way, but man, I hate to see such a great show go down without at least giving it a proper send-off. I guess the only thing we can hope for by this point is a good DVD with deleted scenes and all that.

NBC really dropped the ball on this one, but I guess when you're paying celebrities upwards of $1 million for interviews and shit, you just can't be bothered with making good TV. And what's happened to 30 Rock lately? I know Carrel's got the #1 movie in the country right now and that other cat's about to be in a movie with Mandy Moore and Robin Williams, but do we really need 1 1/2 hours of The Office for the entire month?

I honestly think I'm over NBC. Did you see the promos for the new "show" they have coming out? The Singing Bee? Where they're gonna be like trying to figure out the lyrics to songs? Oh, now I have to get TiVO! Let me make a call... pffft.

Well, Smallville and Supernatural were just flat-out rocking, as usual. Is it just me or like - okay, Lana and Lois are just gorgeous and all - but, like, is it weird that the Green Arrow makes me want to churn butter really fast? Or play paddleball? Is it? Maybe it's just me. Is it me? It is? Serious?

I have to say that, while I would love to see Hex return and am still enamored with it, Supernatural is really giving it a run for its money! I have to go on record as saying that Supernatural is probably the...

Why run the risk of getting it canceled?

No comments: