https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, June 05, 2008

DSL-acious

Woohoo!

We are once again back and running at full-steam. Well, theoretically. Basically, the DSL is up and running, but it's a new connection so it's still a little wobbly. So far so good, so knock wood.

I know it's only been two weeks since I've been on dial-up, but it's just completely two different worlds. Again, I don't care if you have to sell your baby to afford it, if it's available in your area, you have to have high-speed. You can always get another baby.

Tonight is one of the best episodes of Supernatural's last season (Bad Day at Black Rock), but since I've already seen it twice, I'm going to be watching Last Comic Standing. If you haven't seen it though, it really is one of the best episodes of the third season, hands-down. This one and the one with the ghost ship were fantastic. Tonight's Smallville is okay...

I have so many press releases that have backed-up that I will probably go about getting things back together tonight and then schedule a full day of stuff for tomorrow. If I can keep my eyes open long enough, I have a great advance review to get out to you. I also have another review to do, but I was waiting for the print version to get here so I could do a really in-depth one.

Other than that, you might not hear from me again tonight, because my entire life has basically been on-hold for two weeks and I have a lot to do. And my kitten is driving me nuts.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're selling babies, I happen to be in the market for one. Those things are great for attracting chicks.

Manodogs said...

Heh.

Here at The Rundown - SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! - we're dropping prices and slashing babies! Wait.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there on Sunday. Incidentally, I took the liberty of giving The Rundown a bit of a review over at my blog, http://redneckbarandgrill.com/
I hope you don't mind. There's a case of Blue Beaver Beer on it way over to you as we speak, unfortunately I had to send it dial-up so it might take a while to arrive.

Manodogs said...

Hahaha. Thanks man, I'll add you to the blogroll there, as well. I meant to ask you about that, but I checked your profile a few times and didn't see anything listed.

Thanks again - and don't forget Sunday. Slashing prices and dropping babi... dammit!

Just no money in the budget for mottoes and fancy-sayings.

Manodogs said...

Thanks for the review, Ernie. I tried to leave a comment, but it kept saying Page Could Not Be Loaded and I haven't been able to get back on there today, either.

Anyway, I'll try later tonight and post a reply. Thanks again, though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I tried going there last night and it wouldn't load for me either. Seems to be all okay now though; damn unreliable inter-web. I got your comment and you are quite welcome.