https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Something's Sick


I know, I know - I’ve missed more days these past few weeks than general, but I think I have strep throat or maybe Bronchitis. Not to mention that after living here for a year and a half, I finally made some friends! So I have been hanging-out more in general. We watched the Steven Spielberg-athon yesterday on TCM and seared steaks. I’m not sure what’s wrong with my chest, but I have had to severely cut back on my smoking and I'm not used to that. It’s been somewhat hectic - what with having a reason to actually clean my house and wash my dishes and stuff like that.

There is some news about Live Earth, as well as the Transformers movie, and a few other things, but I can’t promise I will get to them right away. One sponsor still has not settled a nearly $200 debt and some of the neighbors just got their cable modem and asked me to hook it up for them. Also, my server has apparently been hit by some kind of e-mail flurry of spam and is denying my password. It’s just... one of those days.

And, of course, this Friday is the 13th, so there’s that to look forward to...

No comments: