https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Beautiful, Rainy Day


It's raining here and it's a fantastic 73°. I have the door and windows open and am so enjoying the cool air and humidity. I have to run into town to pick up a few things, but other than that, this is the perfect day to curl up with my new old book and fall into a world of dragons, castles, and... lawyers.

I do have a Rundown I could bring you - mostly innocuous entertainment gabbing - who's banging whom, who doesn't like it, who's not doing blow. It's pretty short... so I have been sitting on it like a Thanksgiving turkey, trying to wait 'til she fattens-up. What I'll mostly be doing today is editing this week's posts and working on the website for the big move this week.

Still, I may have a few things here and there and who knows what tomorrow will bring? So enjoy the change in weather and if you haven't read everything we brought you this week, there were some doozies, so take a few minutes and walk on through!

No comments: