https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens: Immoral Homewrecker

ROFLMAO!

Oh wow. Okay, I wasn't going to report on this because it's really a non-news item, but I came across the doozy of all comments that you literally have got to read!

This young actress, one Vanessa Hudgens, who appears in Disney's highest-rated cable movie ever, High School Musical (and the sequel), apparently took some nakies of herself in a mirror with a cellphone and some jerky douchebag posted them all over the internet.

Now, Miss Hudgens is 18-years old and has every right to expose herself to whomever she chooses, but it is undeniable that her role in these family-friendly movies has made her something of a "tween" role model, so many goodwives and burghers are wringing their hands and crying, "Witch!"

Now I was going to let this all go because - well, who effing cares? But then, while reading about this on E!, I came across this comment:

I came home from work yesterday afternoon to find my 14 year old son pleasuring himself to these pictures of Ms. Hudgens while looking at them on the internet. I thought he took awfully long bathroom breaks while we watched HSM 2 the other night. When I caught him yesterday, he couldn't stop and he just asked me to leave him alone so he could finish. I blame this ackward [sic] moment and my son's immoral demise on Vanessa Hudgens and I refuse to support anything that she ever appears in again. As for my innocent young son, I may have to take him into therapy to stop his chronic habit, all because this young lady has a lack of morals and lacks the ability to make good decisions. I will never be able to pleasure men the way that I used to because I will only picture my son in my mind. The life of my family is changed forever and many men will lose the pleasure of my mouth, all because this young lady chose to expose herself to the world. Way to go, Vanessa Hudgens!
- evanetie on 09/08/2007 6:46AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AH AHHH AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA!

Oh, shit! Oh, dammit.

Heh. Huh, heh, ha ha hahaha ha hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh - dammit! Man, that's funny!

No comments: