Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, November 12, 2007

Protect Yourself

There are a lot of dangers where I live - too many to count, actually - the cops are bad, the county is awash in meth, and no one seems to want to do anything about it. Further, since I have the long hairs and live in such a conservative area, I constantly get ugly looks and silliness like women pointedly, melodramatically clutching their purses when I walk by. Decatur County, TN is a very dangerous place, indeed. That's why I am looking into self defense products.

It's a serious thing I am very serious about, just like the people at Security Solutions. 77% of all crime is property-related and you have every right to defend yourself and your property from harm and theft. But Security Solutions isn't another site looking to frighten you into buying a bunch of stuff you don't really need. They also offer great tips on how to defend yourself and steps to take to protect yourself long before there is any danger.

Take a moment to check out the site above - hopefully, you will never need to know what they can teach you nor use the products they have, but you never know...