Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, November 12, 2007

Still More to Come

Looks like we're in for some thunderstorms tomorrow, so I don't know how much I'll get to you then. I'm going to go on and dump several PRs on you from last week before the night is through. I've been dividing my time between the site, cleaning the house, and blogging today, which is why things have been a little sparse.

I still need to know if anyone knows anything about moving the blog to its own domain. Will my Google PR go with me and if people go to an individual post, will it automatically redirect them to the right URL on the new domain? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Something D-O-O Economics...?

Well, the move is going to take place soon enough, regardless. It's good for everyone - myself included.

Anyway, all this stuff has to be done tonight because the UN inspection team can show up at any time tomorrow, so I'll be up for a while even if I'd rather not be. I have to at least get to this front closet and clean the worst parts on these floors. All the rest isn't that much and it can wait; I can do a quick pick-up in less than five minutes, so even if they show up at the butt-crack of Dawn, they can't make that much of a stink.

Yeah. Sorry. I'll get those PRs your way soon.

No comments: