https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just Plain Bored

I am bored. Still.

I tried off and on to drink for several hours and never really got into it, so I took a (very) short nap and went to work in earnest. I chugged a couple back-to-back, then settled into a more leisurely pace and now have a (very) slight buzz which I can work with. Except that I don't feel like doing anything and there's nothing on TV - not that I could pay any attention to anything that's on, even if there were.

And even if my car was running, there's absolutely nowhere to go around here and nothing to do. Plus, I think I got a cold from going out last night; I have been blowing my nose and sneezing and coughing and shit all day. I think that's why I haven't felt like drinking and have just been rundown (ha!) the past couple of days. I may be sick for New Year's, but so what? Like I said earlier, I'm not going anywhere, so what does it matter?

Bleh.

If I feel like reading at some point, I'll try to get through the CBGs and let you know what's going on.

No comments: