https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, January 04, 2008

Cables

I have some great news for you that I have been meaning to mention for a little over a week now: today, I get hi-speed access! That's right: my female companion and I are waiting for the cable guy to show up with the modem this morning, then we have some running-around to do, which means that we should be actually running sometime this afternoon. It also means I am going to have to network the boxes in the bedroom and maybe one on the bar or by the couch, so I will be pulling out gobs of cat-5 and stringing it along the walls.

But I found a new site with just everything cable and cable-related you should ever need, from cat-5 to fiber optic cables to gender-switchers, power cords, printers cords - cords and cables and extensions, oh my! - which is great, since we are literally hours from anywhere that would have any of these things...

So whatever your cable needs, check out the link above and get ready for a flurry of activity across the entirety of the blogs and site!