https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Late-Night Maintenance

I couldn't sleep for anything, so I got up and did some work on the tags. I know they're a complete mess and I'm trying to get them shaped-up whenever I get the chance or something just glares at me.

Not to mention that I would really like that list to be about four pages shorter... but I am not basing the tagging strategy on anything like that. I have chosen the majority of the general tags that will be in-play and I'll keep most of the comics titles. Individual celebrities' names will be largely excised, unless they appear multiple times - enough that they deserve their own entry (Paris, anyone?).

Anyway, just letting you earlybirds know that no, I did not go on an all-night posting rampage; that's just churn.

May be a little late getting started today, since I haven't been to sleep yet!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: