https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Agenda

I am in a slightly better mood than the past two days, so that's something. I'm just letting you know that, yes, there will be a short rush of posts early this morning and then I am going to schedule some of these for publishing throughout the day, as I still have to be away for a few hours today... assuming my ride even bothers to show.

I wanted to thank everyone again for the links to the BattleTech resources. I'm not sure why all the comments dried-up the past few months, but I wish you guys would speak-up! It helps to know what you like and what you don't care about and though I can see what you are viewing through various technical means, it's a rather dry way of relating to you, you feel me? - like having to keep one eye on your partner to gauge their response during coitus.

No? Um, like watching a dog pee to see if his leg hurts? Alright, I'm tapped... the point is I wish you'd comment more so I have a better idea as to what I'm doing right and what you want to see more of!

As for today, we've got some PRs and a few general, bloggy bits I hope to have the time to get to. Right this very minute, I am starting the first advance review I should have done weeks ago!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: