https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, June 27, 2008

Nothing - I mean NOTHING!

What can I say, guys? This whole week's been a bust all the way around; the whole entertainment field has just fallen asleep at the wheel, and other than which issues have sold-out and are getting new printings, there hasn't been anything in the comics world to discuss, either.

The new CBG is completely given-over to The Dark Knight and the SD Comic-Con, so I haven't done more than flip through it. I have those advance reviews to do and I will try to get them throughout the weekend, but I honestly just haven't felt like sitting here for that long. My wrist has been bothering me off and on and the heat has been pretty unbearable - luckily, the forecast for the next several days calls for thundershowers, so it should cool-off a bit... or the humidity is going to be murder!

It's just been a lazy kind of week all the way around. I can only hope things will pick-up next week, but there's the Fourth, of course.

So, I'll be popping-in here and there off and on, but I can't say what I'll be bringing you. Enjoy the archives!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: